(WHAT WE VALUE)
1. Relationship over Religion
• We Love Jesus…and exist to pursue more of Him, together.
2. Bible Believing
• We open our Bibles to hear from God, and have our minds and hearts lead by Him.
3. Gospel Centred
• We want to be permeated by the gospel, because without this…Christianity is empty.
4. Priority on Prayer
• We run to pray dependently and expectantly, knowing God hears us
• We are called to “equip” the saints for the work of ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ.
We want to make disciples who make disciples, who make disciples.
• We believe that the local church is God’s primary means of establishing His Kingdom here on earth.
7. Expect more of our Men
• We are deeply committed to the fundamental spiritual and moral equality of male and female
and to men as responsible servant-leaders in the home and church.